The Tea Cup Chandelier

 My tea cup chandelier is now ready to unveil!
Now you know why I was working in tea cups this week.
The original tea cups were in the "mismatched section" in my local antique store.  They were $1 each and I thought they would be perfect for my chandelier/resin project idea.  Tea cups are very inexpensive when they are missing their plate.
Filled with papers and embellishments I think they will have a much longer life as art.
The chandelier looks very pretty on our deck.  I plan to hang it in my studio full time though.  I'll move it to the deck for outdoor dining occasions.  I also plan to add a few more items....this chandelier will be seen again soon.
 Now, I bet you were wondering where I got the metal chandelier frame?  HHH Enterprises sent me one to experiment with.  From the minute I unpacked it, I knew I finally had an excuse to play with some tea cup ideas.  I also decided to spray paint it pink. I can think of so many themes.  Imagine this frame covered in paper flowers or yarn bombed.
Wouldn't it be a wonderful centerpiece?
These unique frames are available now
I have no idea how many they might have in stock.
If you are interested HHH gave us a little discount.
If you use the code carmi12 at check out you'll get a 12% discount.  Yeah!
(They can't extend the free shipping offer since these are bulky and must be shipped in a big box to keep them safe.)


To learn more about how I made the tea cups into art:
Tea Cup Project Part One
Tea Cup Project Part Two
Tea Cup Project Part Three

Labels: ,