Rubberstamping into Clay with Ann Butler's New Stamps

 Today I will show you how easy it is to make a unique piece of jewelry with just a few items.
 I used Luminarte Primary Elements Artist Pigments, Envirotex Jewelry Clay, rubber stamps and an unfinished bracelet.
 This is my second project featuring a brand new line of rubber stamps coming soon from Ann Butler and Unity Stamps. My first project using these stamps is linked here.
 I filled the open areas in the bracelet with our Jewelry Clay.  Then I brushed my fabulous Primary Elements powders across the surface of the clay.  The powder cures in place and any excess powder will just brush away.
 I then inked up my rubber stamps and carefully pressed them into the clay.
I added a few crystals to my clay.  It is harder to press crystals into the clay after the surface has been brushed with powder...but it can be done.  I was careful to ensure that the crystals were embedded so they don't fall off later.
The project took about 30 minutes and I think my quilted bracelet will make a sewing friend very happy!

Labels: , , , ,