Jewelry Clay Transfer Project Results and Give-a-way!

My necklace features three Jewelry Clay pendants I made with Envirotex Jewelry Clay, Print 'n Press transfer sheets, Pearl Ex and some screw eyes.
 Yesterday's blog showed you how I set up my clay on transfer paper to make these.
 When my clay was cured I simply peeled it off the transfer paper.  The transfer was perfect!
My Pearl Ex cured in place along with the screw eye I added.

I also told you that I dry stamped a faux text rubber stamp into my clay as well.  The texture looks wonderful on the reverse side.
June Tailor, the manufacturers of Print 'n Press sent me two extra packs to give-a-way.  If you would like to win one of two just leave a comment on this blog post.  I will draw winners on Friday morning. (DRAW IS OVER NOW)

Part One of this clay transfer project is linked here.

Labels: , , , ,