Stampendous Thank You


 I have one last Stampendous project to show you that I completed over the weekend.
 This Stampendous glitter filled pendant was a piece I wanted to attach to a very special chain.
 You might of seen it on day one of my blog hop postings.
To make it I used
FRAN-TAGE glass glitter from Stampendous
and Jewelry Resin.
I really would like to extend my thanks to Stampendous and their amazing Design team for a wonderful blog hop!  So many great ideas were showcased that I hope you get to see my links on each of the four posts I made last week.
I also want to really send a hello to the Stampendous family of blog readers.  You leave the most wonderful comments! 

My Stampendous Projects
Jewelry Resin and Stampendous Glass Glitter Posted Here.
Jewelry Clay Rubber Stamped Bezels Posted Here.
Jewelry Clay and Stampendous Monogram Buttons Posted Here.
Stampendous Glitter and Mica Flakes Tags with Jewelry Resin Posted Here.


Labels: , ,