Jewelry Clay Shaped and Rubber Stamped - Part One

 This project is very difficult for me to photograph.  
What I would like you to see is a group of pendants curing on my table which I have made from a batch of Envirotex Jewelry Clay.  

This first pendant I made by pushing this silver open circle into my clay to create a frame.  I then stamped a design into the clay with the button you see next to it.  I didn't use any ink, so it is hard to show you the stamped design.

Tip:  I use a little baby powder to ensure my surface is really non stick.
 This pendant is also stamped and I pressed into the clay some embellishments and an eye hook (top edge.)
 These pieces have some crystals embedded and note that I made some holes in them for later.
Finally, this open bronze bezel I also pushed into our clay and cut away the excess.  I have rubber stamped an image and added some powdered colour pigment.
All of these are air curing overnight!  Wait till you see how they look finished!

Labels: ,