Nunn Design Winter Collection Projects - Two

 This is my second project featuring Nunn Design components.  If you missed the Monday post, I am giving away a set of Nunn Design components.
 
 I started with a new bezel and the beautiful crystal chatons I received in the Nunn Design kit.  The crystals reminded me of water so I decided to set them into the bezel.  I also made a little ball of our new Jewelry Clay.


 I lined the bottom of the bezel with a layer of Jewelry Clay.  Then I used my Embellie Gellie pick up stick to set each crystal in place.
 A soft dusting of Pearl Ex over the crystals gave me a little more shine to my clay base.
 When my clay was cured I pulled out two new embellishments.  The branch is from Nunn Design and the goldfish is something I purchased in recent travels.
 I prepared a very small batch of Jewelry Resin which I poured into the bezel.  Then I set my two embellishments in place and allowed the clear resin layer to cure as well.
 I glued on a bail to make the bezel a hanging pendant and added chain and silk for the necklace.  My goldfish does look like he is swimming in a beautiful pond!

The Nunn Design give-a-way for the Winter Collection is linked here.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,