Hot Glue In EasyMold!

I did not plan to have a post titled "hot glue."   
What does that have to do with Resin Crafts you might ask.
 I have been seeing a lot of hot glue embellishments and decided to give it a try myself.  
I did have a bag of glitter glue sticks and a glue gun. 
And, what I have that is special, are my own molds.  
This is a mold I made with ETI's EasyMold of a button.
EasyMold can accept really hot products.  So all I did was fill it with hot glue directly from the gun.
 
I had to wait a good 15-20 minutes before this cooled down enough to remove from the mold.
My blue glitter glue copy is identical to the original button.
The first one I made I tried to take out too early and it just stuck to my fingers.
This is a fast and simple embellishment idea!



EasyMold Silicone Putty – Platinum Cure
Easily create molds for small impression type objects! Odorless, Non Toxic. FDA Compliant, Food Grade.
EasyMold Silicone Putty is ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications, including Castin’Craft Clear Casting Resin, EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy, wax, baking, chocolates, ice cubes, soap, plaster, air dry clay, concrete and low melt metals! EasyMold is a easy to use, Odor Free, Non-Toxic, FDA compliant – Food Grade, two component silicone putty.

Labels: , ,