The White Heart with Envirotex Lite

 I may be watching a few too many fairytale themed TV shows.  
The white heart is my salute to all things magical.
 Now and again I feel the need to work in black and white.  Last week I added white colour pigment into my Envirotex Lite.  I made several white molds.
 The white heart comes from a mold I made of a vintage french frame.  
I used silicone putty to make the mold.  I have another post using it as well.
 The centre of my molded white heart is a perfect circular bezel.  I added my image, some rhinestones and poured in a clear layer of Envirotex Lite Resin.
 When that resin layer was cured I added some colour to the surface.
 When I was happy with the colours I did a final glaze of Envirotex Lite.
 I took the time to also work on the back of the heart.  I applied some of this tissue paper.
My final step was to "paint" a glaze layer of Envirotex Lite to the back too.  Remember, one application of Envirotex Lite is the same of 50 applications of varnish! 
My heart can now be worn without fear that the tissue will scratch off.

Labels: , , ,